Getting Your Company Mobile: Making Sure Your Healthcare Website is Optimized for Mobile Devices
All healthcare businesses (we hope!) are now very aware of the importance of having a strong online presence. The fact is; if your website isn’t well constructed and well presented, then it runs a significant risk of losing important custom for your company.
However, whilst most healthcare businesses in Tampa Bay are now well versed in the vital role that their website plays in generating clientele for their company, it’s alarming just how many companies still remain in the dark about the importance of optimizing their site for use on mobile devices.
Why is it so important to optimize your healthcare website for mobile devices?
The way in which people are using the internet is continually changing. These days, remarkably, over 40% of internet searches worldwide take place via mobile devices, such as tablets and smart phones.
As you’re probably already aware, if their user experience of your mobile site isn’t slick, fast and easy to navigate, then it’s extremely likely that they’ll swiftly leave your site, disregarding your company and moving on to the next.
Are you optimized?
If you’re unsure as to whether your healthcare website is optimized or not, then the simplest way to check is to observe the site yourself, via a mobile device. Here are some signs to look out for; which indicate that your site has not been optimized for mobile use.
- Content looks ‘untidy’. If your normally neat and tidy homepage is suddenly looking somewhat distorted, with content in the wrong places, this is a classic indicator that your site has not been correctly optimized for mobile viewing.
- Difficult to navigate. Is your website suddenly proving rather difficult to navigate when viewed on a tablet or smartphone? Frustrating, isn’t it! If you’re finding it frustrating, then, more importantly, so are your potential clients, and as a result, it’s important to address the issue as quickly as possible.
- Photos don’t appear. Again, if photos are not appearing on your mobile device, this indicates that your site has yet to be appropriately optimized.
How to get your healthcare website optimized
If you strongly suspect that your website isn’t operating effectively via mobile devices, then it’s imperative to address the problem as quickly as possible, or risk missing out on potential business, not to mention possibly frustrating existing clients.
Get in touch with a website developer in your area. (For a great healthcare website developer in Tampa Bay, click here). They’ll ensure that your existing site is fully optimized across all mobile devices, which will offer your company the following benefits:
- Better ranking in Google organic searches. Google is placing even more importance than ever on optimized sites, and making sure that your site is up to date will improve your rankings on the organic search results, driving more traffic through to your site.
- Less bounce-back. Rather than having users leave your site early, through frustration and irritation, a fully optimized site will ensure that they browse for longer; which in turn, increases the likelihood of them responding to your online calls to action.
- Showing your brand in a better light. Having a fully optimized site really adds a vital note of professionalism to your business, which, in turn, will develop trust in your brand.
To find out more, get in touch with Best Edge SEM today.
- Three Components Every Medical Website Needs - December 3, 2021
- It’s Never Too Early to Prepare Holiday Marketing - November 23, 2021
- Pinterest Marketing: Love It or Leave It? - November 11, 2021